due to the rapidly increasing number of coronavirus infections, we are forced to take stricter measures.
First of all we would like to assure you that we are still there for you 24 hours a day!
Our pet cremation service always works according to the strictest hygiene rules, regardless of extreme situations. However, if we have been able to offer you consultations and farewells on site in the past few weeks despite the corona epidemic, we will immediately have to severely limit our services in personal contact with you.
It really wasn't an easy decision to make, especially considering the emotional situation you find yourself in when you are have just lost your beloved pet, but we want to protect you and ourselves.
The following changes will therefore come into effect until further notice:
- Pre-cremation consultations are only made by telephone
- If your pet has died, we will of course continue to collect it from the vet, but currently not from your home.
- The takeover if you bring your pet to us yourself takes place outside or at the door depending on the weather conditions, possibly 1 person only may come inside; please wear a mouth and nose protection, this also applies to the whole outside area!
- If you handover your pet in your own transport box, a bed or basket, we can no longer store it for you to collect. We will have to dispose all items immediately
- We must refrain from any contact, such as shaking hands or comforting hugs
- Instead of a personal consultation in our service rooms, we can only assist you by telephone, and record your data, take urn orders and requests only by telephone
- Farewells are no longer possible on our premises
- The ashes can also be returned outside or at the door only; please wear amouth and nose protection
In order to avoid being stuck in a waiting line due to longer telephone calls, you will be forwarded directly to the answering machine. Please leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Should you still hear the busy line tone, it means that all lines are busy, including the ATM. Alternatively, you can then also send us an email to email@example.com.
Treating you and your beloved pet with all due respect is still in the focus of our efforts, even in these unusual times! We will do our best to assist you.
We thank you for your understanding.