due to the continously high numbers of coronavirus infections, we still have measures in affect.
First of all we would like to assure you that we are still there for you 24 hours a day!
Our pet cremation service always works according to the strictest hygiene rules, regardless of extreme situations. Deciding how far to return back to normal, especially considering the emotional situation you find yourself in, is difficult. We have customers from a radius of approx. 100 km. The case numbers are not everywhere as low as here and infections with variants are rising. We want to protect you and ourselves.
The following changes are therefore still in effect until further notice:
- Pre-cremation consultations are only made by telephone
- If your pet has died, we will of course continue to collect it from the vet and also from your home, but please ensure there is enough space there.
- If you bring your pet to us yourself maximum 2 persons may come inside; please wear a mouth and nose protection, this also applies to the whole outside area!
- We have to refrain from any contact, such as shaking hands or comforting hugs
- Instead of long personal conversations in our rooms, we are happy to help you by phone during this difficult time, on site we limit your visit to a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Farewells are not yet possible on our premises
- When returning the ashes, maximum 2 people are allowed in; please wear a mouth and nose protection
In order to avoid being stuck in a waiting line due to longer telephone calls, you will be forwarded directly to the answering machine. Please leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Should you still hear the busy line tone, it means that all lines are busy, including the ATM. Alternatively, you can then also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Treating you and your beloved pet with all due respect is still in the focus of our efforts, even in these unusual times! We will do our best to assist you.
We thank you for your understanding.